IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PATIENTS:
If you require an urgent appointment please phone the Surgery on the day of your urgent medical issue.
We are continuing to implement the necessary changes required to ensure that we deliver Primary Care as safely as possible under exceptional circumstances and pressures.
Patients requesting an appointment with a Clinician at the Surgery may be offered a phone appointment with an appropriate member of the team. In these circumstances and if it is deemed necessary and appropriate you may then be asked to visit the surgery. If you are offered a face to face appointment please follow the guidance below.
During your Face to face appointments with GP and Nursing team:
- You may be asked to wear a face covering, particularly if you are suffering with respiratory symptoms.
- Please respect any requests to wear face coverings in such circumstances as these are to protect both patients and staff.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the waiting area and before leaving the building.
Please note that as of January 2023 Hug-a-Mug is no longer operating either at the Surgery or at Ewanrigg & Netherton Community Centre.
The Practice timeframe for processing prescription requests is three working days.
- Any patients wishing to collect prescriptions from Alneburgh Pharmacy will have to contact the Pharmacy on 01900 819111 to make arrangements for collecting prescriptions. Please contact Alneburgh Pharmacy before attempting to collect your prescription as it may not be ready to collect if you attend at the Pharmacy.
- Latest COVID-19 information can be found at gov.uk/coronavirus or www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
- Any future updates will be added to our Practice website and Facebook page.
Please note repeat prescriptions will be processed as normal, please do not put your requests for medication in any earlier than twenty-one days since the last issue as these requests will be rejected.
Welcome to Maryport Health Services
Our practice has a long-established tradition of providing high quality medical care in Maryport and the surrounding villages since 1964.
It is our intention that this tradition continues by providing a caring and personal service, whilst keeping up to date with the latest medical developments.
Alneburgh House, Ewanrigg Road, Maryport, Cumbria, CA15 8EL
Telephone: 01900 815544
Fax: 01900 816626
SIGN UP FOR ONLINE SERVICES!
BOOK APPOINTMENTS AND ARRANGE REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS ONLINE FROM HOME!
EXTENDED ACCESS SERVICES:
Need a routine GP or Nurse appointment during the evening or weekend? More information can be found via the Cumbria Health on Call website
Surgery Opening Hours
|Monday - Friday
||8.00am - 6.00pm
|Saturday - Sunday
|Dr Pauline Gage
||Dr Jenny Calvert
|Dr Johannah Langmead
||Dr Daniel Berkeley
|Dr Sue Dowling
||Dr Andrea Mulgrew
|Dr Joanne Procter
||Dr Matthias Dombrowsky
|Dr Sharmila Jenkinson
||Dr Megan Ashwood
|Dr Julia Robson
Please note that the whole-time equivalent for eleven GPs at Maryport is eight full-time GPs.
"GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings (e.g. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working in Maryport Group Practice in the last financial year was £71,753 before tax and National Insurance. This is for 2 full time GPs and 9 part time GPs who worked in the practice for more than six months."